DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PRIVAṬE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION
The documents for Private Limited Company registration are very important. A mistake in documents can result in a waste of effort in the whole process. Private Limited Company under Company Act, 2013 provide little flexibility in incorporating different types of companies with varying extent of liability according to the need and business requirement. We are Listing some sets of documents required for Private Limited Company registration in India. The whole procedure of Incorporating a company is managed by the Registrar of Companies (ROC).
Following are the documents required for Private Limited Company registration:
- Apply for DIN (Director Identification Number) for each director.
- Scanned Passport size photographs of directors.
- Scanned copy of Pan card of directors.
- Scanned copy of latest bank statement/ telephone or mobile bill/ electricity or gas bill.
- A scanned copy of Aadhar card/voter I-card of directors.
- Directors’ email id and phone number.
- Specimen of Digital Signature of the Directors.
- Any one of the directors must self-attest these documents.
Proof of registered office address.
- Scanned copy of lease deed/rent agreement.
- Scanned copy of electricity bill.
- Scanned copy of No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Property owner;
- Scanned copy of PAN Card & Aadhar card of the landlord.
- Scanned copy of property papers;
- Scanned copy of any utility bill.
- Scanned copy of No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Scanned copy of Sale Deed/Property Deed.
- These documents should not be older than two months.
In addition, the landlord of the registered office premises must provide a “No Objection Certificate” for holding the registered office in his/ her premises and must submit his/her identity proof and address proof.
After getting your name approved from MCA, apply for the certificate of incorporation. The following three forms are required:
Apply for a certificate to commence business. It is mandatory for a Public Limited Company and Private Limited Company as per section 11 of the Companies Act, 2013.
It is necessary to file INC-21 within 180 days of receiving a certificate of incorporation.
We can make your company registration easy. We are NGO PARTNERS and provide legal help to our valuable customers.
We guarantee company registration.
Contact Us: +91 9311698690