Apply By: 30 Jun 2022
Agrasar is an NGO based out of Gurgaon working with the migrant workers. Agrasar’s ‘Workers Facilitation Centres’ support workers and their families in connecting with the government schemes, enhancement of savings and financial and legal literacy.
The organisation is setting up 3 more centres in Gurugram – Sarhaul, Silokhra(Near Huda City Centre) and Nathupur and therefore recruiting for Community Associates.
Graduation in any discipline. Those pursuing graduation through correspondence can also apply. Freshers are welcome to apply however preference will be given to those with at least one year of experience in any field.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Learning about the Government Schemes and motivating people to connect with those schemes.
- Doing regular field work and household visits for following up with the people connected with the schemes.
- Coordinating with community leaders and other stakeholders
- Filling forms, Data Entry and File Management
- Communication Skills (in Hindi)
- Written English (Basic Level)
- Hard Working
- Field Work
Email your CV to email@example.com or send on Watsapp at 8920347514.